Pages

Friday 5 September 2014

Find the good effects of using a personal investigator?



Before this incident, I never knew that who is a private detective or an investigator. Since, I didn’t have any urgency or a need to use them for my purposes. Neither, I met with anyone who had used them for their needs. So, absolutely it was a new or fresh experience for me, which I would like to share with you to let you all know. How I felt after using them.

In fact, I am a businessman and having a big firm in the Ahmedabad area of Gujarat region. You must be aware, how difficult is for an outsider to run a business here. Since, it is a total monopoly of local people and they don’t allow an outsider to continue in a business. If someone is doing so, then they are not taking it easy. They will be using ugly and evil methods to disturb his peace and give the harm to his firm.

Same kind of experience, I had here, right from the day, when I founded my firm here in the Ahmedabad area. I have become one such target to them, whom they never liked. They were always waiting for a chance to do some kind of nuisance and evil activities to destabilize me. The incidence of stone pelting, window pane breaking and goon’s attack was a common practice. At times, it was becoming heavy on me.

Many a times, I reported this matter to the local police to get their help. But, it was not a permanent solution. I wanted to have the permanent solution of this problem by finding a suitable alternative to rise upon the situation by counteracting the external attacks. It was so urgent to pacify my family members and to protect them from every risky attack. If things are happening to me, then I could have tolerated it. But, now my family was under a risk, so I don’t want to take any chance, so I thought of using the security services by hiring a personal investigator. At this moment, this was a best available move to protect them.

Although, I reported the entire matter to local police, but in the lack of evidence, the police was not taking any action. I was aware that the miscreants are hardly a few people, but I had no evidence against them. That’s why I narrated the whole story to investigators, before appointing them for my purpose. So, realizing the need of the hour, they made suitable arrangements by installing the effective security gadget in the premises of my home.

They gave the clear instructions that in case my family is moving out of the home alone, then they will accompany my family. I was quite satisfied with their action. But, the problem not yet over, since, those miscreants were free and then can repeat the attack. One night, when I want not at home and my family was all alone. The miscreants attacked at my family. Since, I was away from the place therefore I couldn’t come to save them. Luckily, my called the investigators and very quickly, they informed the police and landed there.

As the team reached on the spot, then goons ran away from there. They attended my family and consoled them. When investigators inquired about goons to my family, they were so frightened that they could not reply properly. After a while, when they verified CCTV recording, they could get the clear cut image of all the goons who were pelting stones in my home and trying to break into my home. Now, police had the evidence to take an action and police acted upon to catch all of them.

Today, all are I in jail for ten years. Now I am fully free with no tension as I have no problem as such to my family or my firm. I want to give the whole credit to the hard working investigative team that sincerely worked to give the result to that action. I want to say everyone, if you are falling in such situations, and then try to use an investigator for your purposes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment